Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

TWOF: Special WTF Edition





I haven’t been on the fb as much lately because it drives me insane. At first I would laugh at all the stupid people and make a mental note to copy and paste their fuckery in to TWOF for all to point and laugh. Nowadays I just ignore the entire site except for a quick news feed scroll-through out of boredom, habit or curiosity. It honestly pains my mind to read some of it these days.

But today I was reminded of why I started TWOF so many months ago. One status. One status to rule them all and to put all others to shame:

OK FB!!! I REALLY NEED YOUR PRAYERS!!!! IM GOING TO ATTEMPT TO BEGIN EATING FRUIT. THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM THAT I HAVE. I CANT STOMICK FRUIT "AT ALL"!!! THIS IS NO JOKE. THE LORD HAS SPOKEN SO, I MUST OBEY. PLS PRAY THAT I DEVELOP THE TASTE FOR FRUIT!!! THANKS!

And then in the comments, they got that prayer:

I'm praying ur strength n the lord:-) give ___ the strength to pick that fruit up and eat it

If anyone out there can tell me what to do with this, I’d appreciate it. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger