Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm a Mother Fucking Icon!


funny awesome photos 13 Best photos of the week (50 Photos)
This picture has nothing to do with anything. I found it amusing. That's all.

I find myself with nothing to post today. I have actually been semi-busy and unable to devote the usual amount of time to blog genius. I will leave you with a few random things:

Upcoming Topics:

"Yeah, You are Going to Need to Watch This Show"- What show you ask? oooohhhh aaaahhhhh. The intrigue... It's gonna keep you guessing until I get around to writing it. Booyah! Readership! Drinkability!

"My Relationship With Yarn" - Don't let the title fool you, it's a mother fucking page turner, things may get a little dirty...

"Untitled; I don't have a title yet"- It's an ongoing blogrospective, if you will, on how exactly a person like me came from a family like mine. It's boggles the mind grapes.

And I will leave you with this from Texts from Last Night. This may not be something that cool people still read but I never, ever claimed I was cool (except I have and I am):

(502):

Why did I post this you ask? I don't know, it spoke to me. And I can see myself saying this exact same thing except I wouldn't be watching Titanic and instead of holding a fishing pole it would probably be a dirty paper towel. I am always holding paper towels, I can not tell you why.

Until tomorrow, my three faithful readers...

(and, no, the topic to this had nothing to do with the content, I just felt like quoting Kenny Powers...I miss you baby)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger