Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Aliens, Zombies, Transformers and Hotness


So pretty. So culturally aware.

Alright, people. Watch Community. Watch it!*

Last night was the best Halloween themed television episode I think I have ever seen.  It was well executed, hilarious and it contained fake zombies (okay, yes all zombies are fake but…whatever, shut up). There is nothing more you need in quality television.

When Troy came out dressed at Bumble Bee, Garrett shouted “He’s Bumble Bee! This show is awesome.” Yes, my super hip nephew, yes it is.

If you missed it, go to hulu and watch it. You won’t regret it. You have 24ish minutes in your day to spare, just watch it. If you don’t like it and you decide that you don’t want to the show any further…I don’t even know what to say to you.

And I need to say this and please forgive me for sounding like a tween on Team Jacob, but wowza…

Holy hot nerd. Donald Glover should be shirtless for at least a few minutes in every episode of Community. There is no way their ratings wouldn’t improve.   It’s a sexy nerd, man. I’ve got the vapors and shit. I can’t find any pictures of it as of yet, and I haven’t really put that much time into looking, but yeah. It was good stuff.

Donald, call me.

*I fully intend on devoting a blog to other reasons you should watch this show but this is all I can muster today. Just wait for it, its coming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger