Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I Just Blue Myself



Hi! I don’t get political basically because I am super dumb and the majority of the time my mind is wandering all over the place and in deep thought about food or stickers or puppies or whatever, so me giving you political advice would be ridiculous.

That being said, go vote. I won’t tell you who or what to vote for, you’re grown-ups, you can figure it out, but seriously vote.

Some of you may think that voting blue in a red state is pointless, and you are probably right but I am firm believer that my lone blue vote will cancel out one red vote. This may not actually be the way it works, but that is what I think so I am going with it.

So go vote. You still have time. Cancel out red and/or blue votes around the country. GO!

NOTE: Regular, non-political, non-informative, non-important blog coming tomorrow, PROMISE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger