Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Words Fail

Hi, I am the dumbset person ever today. It took me at least 10 minutes to think of the word "scarf." The only thing that came to mind was "neck sweater."  I don't know... I am not exactly sure what is wrong with me. I don't have a gem of a blog in me today. But I will say this is for sure one of my favorite things:

Texting Daniel - Daniel is by far the best texter on this whole earth.  He responds almost immediately and he will sit there and text you all day long if he can. On a good day, we can usually clear four full conversations. The best ever! If you ever need anyone to text, text Daniel. He rules at it.

That is all I have in me today, so look at this picture and have a Happy Wonderful Thanksgiving. Eat, Drink and be a huge asshole!

Tea cozy, mother fucker

2 comments:

Peezy said...

I knew you'd never forget me!!!

Sherrie Miller said...

Wait. You want me to eat and drink a huge asshole? Nothing about this sounds remotely appetizing.

Post a Comment

 

Blogger