Saved By The
- Bayside High School Bell
Zack Morris vs. Jeff Winger
- Both are the protagonists of the show
- Both are the good looking, popular leaders of their respective groups
- Both have hearts of gold and in the end, always do the right thing for their friends and/or school
- Both are clearly in love with and will eventually end up with the Kelly/Britta character
- Both are always up to some new scheme or plan that often backfires in their faces, often resulting in lessons being learned
Kelly Kapowski vs. Britta Perry
- Both are obsessive about always being honest
....I don't really have much else for this comparison. Realistically, Britta is more like Tori Scott, the tough-girl that showed up to Bayside during senior year on Saved By The Bell. She also developed a relationship with Zack, wore leather jackets, and gave off a vague lesbian-vibe, etc.)
(Editors note: Britta is more like Jesse Spano, to me at least, with the proactive hippie vibe)
- Both have no brain filter and say ridiculous shit without any forethought
Running low on comparisons here too...fuck you, go compare if Charlie's Angels and Charmed if you think you can do this job better.
- Both are straight-A students who are very serious about grades and studying
- Both are dating/secretly-in-love with the jock on the show (Slater/Troy)
- Debate team, school paper, lots of school spirit, etc. for both of them
- Both had brief romantic moments (kisses, etc.) with the Zack/Jeff character of the show
- Both have had the same kind of drug problems (Jessie with over-the-counter speed pills, Annie with Adderall)
Lisa Turtle vs. Shirley Bennett
- Both are black women (let's just get that one out of the way first)
- Both are quick to catch an attitude and get sassy
- Both are gossipy bitches that can't keep a secret
- Both continuously turn down unwanted advances from a member of the group (Screech for Lisa, Pierce for Shirley)
- Both end up taking dance lessons, are embarrassed people might find out, and then reveal it in the end, dancing in tights in front of everyone
vs. Mr. Belding Hawthorne
- Both try overly hard to be friends with Zack/Jeff
- Both are ridiculed by the younger group, but when shit gets real, the kids have the old men's backs.
- Both groups routinely break into the principal/Dean's office
- Jeff dates his statistics teacher, named Professor Slater. That's just a mean gay joke at Zack's expense.
- They both have a gathering place where they sit in the same spots every time (The Max/library study room)
Update: we are nothing if not attention whorey and all around scandolous up in this bitch so go here. Thanks!