Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

Watching kids in snow is pretty entertaining

Okay so Memphis got a jaw-dropping four (ish) inches of snow last night so of course the entire city has shutdown. I didn't go to work today because I do not drive in snow. It's not my jam. I know that four inches is hardly anything to stay at home for but when you only see snow once a year (maybe less) you never get used to it. Plus, it's something everyone has been freaking out about since I can remember so I think I have developed a phobia about it. I don't know. Anyhoo...

I am so fucking bored I'm about to lose my mind. I haven't really left the house except for about an hour yesterday to go to Target. I have even showered once a day just to have something to do. It's come to that.

Now Christy and I are sitting here staring at each other and trying to figure out what to do with ourselves. She made two batches of brownies and we both agreed that we need different hobbies that don't involve food.

And the streets seem fine now for me to, like, leave and go somewhere but where? I have been yelling at Christy that we need to go out but I think it is falling on deaf ears. Boooo.  And we also have two children to amuse as well. It's daunting. We should have an impromtu play date. Everyone with a kid just text me and come on over.

If you've got the non-flesh eating virus version of Cabin Fever, let a bitch know.

Yes I realize I need to be spending this time reading a book. I have already read one this weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger