Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Keepers: Nerdy Girl Power Edition



This picture has no relevance, it's just very cute. via Cute Overload


Happy Friday, dudes. Your weekly linkage:

Wow, I don’t even know what to do with this, but I do know that I have to share this with you all. I don’t know whether to me amazed or call Chris Hansen.  

I like to make fun of children too! Everyone does. And not every child is a genius. They can’t all be like Garrett and Whitman.  

Oh Denny’s, you so crazy. Why do people love to fight at Denny’s? What is the draw there? I guess because it always gets put up on YouTube? 

Everyone laugh at Glenn Beck. He sucks.  

The blog I sent you all to last week posted a new one this week so I thought I would share. It’s a pretty good one. Breathtaking, actually. 

Ladies, I am going to need you to watch this. If you do one thing today, watch this. Do it for me. Do it for yourself. And do it for the children. The children

I don’t know anyone that still has a belly button ring, do I? I shouldn’t. Ladies, take those out. It’s time

The whoopee pie is quickly becoming my favorite dessert, even over cookies, so I want to give these a whirl, aka, Christy, make these. Kthanksbye. 

Yes I do want to go to this. Who is gonna go with me? 

I kind of want to learn how to quilt. No one should be surprised. How cute is this

Hey it is a news story that took place in Memphis that doesn’t make you want to move or hide your head in shame! 

This is the year I don’t go back to smoking. I have never been what one would call a serious smoker, I was kidding about it, mostly. I would quit for a while and start back and quit for years and start  back and when something would go poorly, like losing a job/ home/ marriage/ self-respect I would start again. This is the year I do not smoke one cigarette. I am done forever and ever. It has not been hard to quit and I do not miss it, but I am fortunate unlike some people.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone. Peace to the out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger