Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Keepers: You are all welcome


It’s Friday! Here is your linkage (and thank you to everyone who sent me stuff, you guys are doing it right! I don’t know what it is, but rest assured that you are doing it correctly):

Are those, like, really small bags of heroin or does she just have a really huge vagina? It’s intriguing to say the least. Thanks, Daniel! 

Where are those famous album cover babies now? If anyone out there was wondering, now you know

On last week’s episode of Parks and Recreation we all met Lil Sebastian and now I want his shirt

I always wondered who the hell that kid was. 

Apparently I love baby videos

But you know what I love more than baby videos? Baby elephant videos


I just don’t even know what is going on in this picture and I don’t think you will either. It can’t be real, right???  

Possibility that Stephen King will write an episode of The Walking Dead, that pretty much made my day.   

I always knew Dave Grohl was cool. Go ahead and add him to the list of awesome people that hate Glee.   


Pac Man is pretty cool, I will give you that. And so are these super cute tank dresses.   

I want to have these. It combines my two favorite things: Office Supplies and Food. 

It’s a dismembered doll coat-rack. I like it. Thanks, Sherrie! 

Yeah so this is a zombie quilt. If anyone out there tells you that crafts aren’t insanely cool, they are not only wrong but they are dickheads. 

How cute is this?  Pretty damned cute is the correct answer.

Nutella bran muffins, they look as delicious as they sound.  


Posts from this week:


If anyone has anything they see during their week that is cool or noteworthy, send it here. You guys are the BEST!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger